While I liked the fabric of the pillow covers we already had, I really wanted something a little simpler, more graphic, and more impactful.
I covered one in some Oceanic fabric by Thomas Paul that I purchased back when I purchased the Aviary fabric that I recovered our Ikea Tullsta chair in. I love this fabric, so I was excited to finally use it.
The second, I recovered in some fairly pricey home decor fabric that I got for a steal from Joann's remnant bin (I love the remnant bin!). I fancied this one up a bit by tufting it with some little fabric-covered buttons.
The third one, I recovered in some of the Thomas Paul Aviary fabric that I had leftover from the chair project. I am lovin' some pompom trim lately, so I threw some on the sides of this little guy.
I have a couple more that I want to recover soon. I ran into this pic over on Apartment Therapy a few weeks back.
I'm generally enamored by this room, but specifically, I've always been a little obsessed with houndstooth so I am loving these oversized houndstooth pillows. I just need to figure out how exactly to replicate these (and preferably in blue)...