Fabric Paper Glue on Instagram
I found a pic of my tanned, taut college stomach this week and decided to start counting calories. (Eleven red sour gummy Lifesavers have 130 calories, by the way.) In this venture, I learned that if I workout in the morning, I should consume enough calories the day before to account for that. Um, yeah, I nearly blacked out at the gym yesterday morning. I blame this on the app I downloaded, but...lesson learned!
My favorites on this fine Friday:
- I almost vomited (from sheer joy and general warmth of heart) when I saw these DIY gold bunny placecards by Hank + Hunt on the Sweetest Occasion.
- This screen door embroidery from Aesthetic Outburst gets me excited for summer and makes me nostalgic for the little things missing in condo-living.
- A round-up of dots on tulle by Coco + Kelley makes my heart flutter a bit.
- I had another near-vomitous experience (all good, people) when I saw this color explosion of a wedding on Style Me Pretty. Ugh, why can't I have another wedding?!
- Emily Henderson is going to start blogging some styling how-to's, and I'm pretty freakin' excited about that because I suck at it. I put in a plug for some cat-friendly styling tips. A girl can dream, right?
Fabric Paper Glue week-in-review (in case you missed it):
- The start of a potential DIY upholstery FAIL. I'm still taking tips on how to proceed if you got 'em!
- Some party inspiration in the form of a fabric and a font...for a bridal shower, mayhaps?
- Punch up cheap thrift store party cups with this DIY.
find me elsewhere