Fabric Paper Glue on Instagram
I ordered myself some new office supplies c/o Rifle Paper Co., and I can't tell you how motivating such loveliness is. I would argue upwards of 20% gains in productivity.
Some things that are speaking to me this week:
- I've been doing a pretty hard sell to my engaged friend Sheena to do birdcage centerpieces at her wedding. Branco Prata and Style Me Pretty provided me with some good ammunition this week here and here.
- My love of stud earrings is no secret, so you know I'm lovin' this round-up of bright studs from DomestiKated Life.
- Have you seen the nursery style boards on Lay Baby Lay like this one called "Electric Lilac"? They're pretty much the most beautiful collections ever, and I would argue could easily inspire any room -- not just a nursery.
- I've been contemplating this recipe from House of Earnest pretty hard all week to decide if it fits into my new healthy eating regimen. I've decided that it does.
A recap of happenings around here:
- I tried this tutorial from Design Mom for an Easter hostess gift, and I think I kinda nailed it.
- I struggled with styling a bookshelf.
- I shared another fabric/font combo to get your party wheels spinning.
- I whipped up some flourished chalk cloth coasters worthy of any fabulous dinner or cocktail party.
find me elsewhere