A hot, busy week here in DC. I found a few hours on Wednesday evening to round out the season of Girls, enjoy one of my plentiful supply of Abita Strawberry beers, and did a little quilting. Who else is with me on the Girls train? Love.
A few other things I found the time to enjoy this week:
- Like I said, I spent some time working on a new baby quilt this week. Sort of like one of the last ones I did, I'm doing some solid colors with a fun patterned backing. I'm hoping my quilt top turns out just as simple but striking as this one from Film in the Fridge.
- I want to have a party where I fill my home with these DIY fringed balloons featured on the Glitter Guide.
- Lace + Cement - an unlikely combo but beautifully married in this tutorial from Fellow Fellow on Say Yes to Hoboken.
- This gorgeous color palette from Color Collective just makes me happy.
- Mix and Chic cooks up the best interiors roundups -- like this romantic one from this week.
- I finally finished that damn chair, and I've got to say that I feel pretty good about seeing it to completion (even if it's not my best work).
- I shared a perfect-for-summer Raspberry Mint Iced Tea Cocktail.
- A lovely little Fabric + Font combo to inspire your party decor.
- I rounded out a series of projects using veneer edging with a fun little birch pendant tutorial.
find me elsewhere