As I discussed in Monday's post, I feel pretty good about aging, but I've got to say that I felt every bit of my 29 years on a last minute trip that I took with my friend Megan to Dewey Beach, DE this last weekend. Megan rented a share in a house for part of the summer, and her moniker for the house couldn't be more dead on: Real World - Dewey Beach. Bros and house music and drama as far as the eye could see. I'm talkin' Bud Light cans in the shower, cases of Natty Light, and handles of Fireball and Fruit Loops Vodka for everyone! Whew. Seriously, though, it wasn't too bad, and I got plenty of stories out of it and that delicious beauty above -- gravy on top of cheese on top of eggs on top of sausage on top of potatoes on top of biscuits. Delicious. And low calorie!
Favorites this week:
- Cutest. Mobile. Ever. by Creature Comforts.
- If you've been around here long, you know I love a good pinata. This awesome sticky note pixelated heart pinata from The House That Lars Built is awesome.
- Loving this round-up of ideas for stuff to hang above your bed from Centsational Girl.
- Check out this girly dressing room shared over on More Design Please. Seriously, how ridiculously girly in the all the right ways?!
- I indulged in a little self-reflection vis-à-vis my aging self.
- I said goodbye to Rickey Month in DC with a Ginger-Bourbon Rickey recipe.
- I shared yet another Fabric + Font combo to inspire some party planning.
- I showed you how to put the love in -- or I guess, on -- some cheap wooden mini plant pots.
find me elsewhere