I downloaded that amazing desktop wallpaper yesterday available from Design Love Fest. Sometimes I just need a reminder at work to chill out. In fact, this week I had my first migraine ever. It was an optical migraine. Pretty disturbing, actually. I'm definitely ready for the weekend. I have some pretty big plans to shampoo our carpet!
Ok, try to get get your jealousy under control so that I can share some of my favorite links from this week.
- Interchangeable chalkboard bunting from Sisters of Nature
- Easy striped backdrop from Hank & Hunt
- The most amazing iPhone accessory ever from Photojojo
- Marbled loveliness from Mini Eco
- A use for apples that won't kill me from Design Mom
- The Luri & Wilma Fall Fashion Issue is out, complete with some projects from Fabric Paper Glue.
- The Essential Supplies conversation continues with tools.
- A Fabric + A Font combination to inspire.
- Try This - Make a lovely little fabric document envelope.
- Try This - Catch my tutorial for Luri & Wilma for a fab gold chain tassel necklace.
find me elsewhere