@fabricpaperglue on Instagram
I spent the better part of this week at home sick. The boredom almost got to me, but I finally jumped on the Downton Abbey bandwagon. And yeah, I totally get it. What a great show! This weekend, I'm making a whirlwind trip home to Tennessee to see my parents. My mom's had a tough week. This last round of chemo was rough on her, and she's spent several days in intensive care as she fights an infection, regains her strength, and waits for her blood counts to come back up.
What will you be doing with your long weekend?
Some of my favorite links this week:
- I'm so in love with this Georgian house featured on decor8. A beautiful marriage of historical shapes and pieces with modern colors and fabrics.
- Oh, my. This "Liz Lemon in a Box" from You Are My Fave makes my heart sing. My favorite Liz Lemonism: "Ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party because a Liz Lemon party is...mandatory." So good.
- This little chili bar idea from The Party Dress reminded me that it's chili season. I love chili season because I love my chipotle chili.
- Rotten brownie eggs from A Subtle Revelry. Gross, but somehow genius!
- Reader Survey: If you haven't already done so, please take a minute to fill out my 10-question reader survey to help me bring your content that you enjoy! If you did, thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Try This: Election season truly kicked off this week with the first Presidential debate, and I offered up a little decor for all your election party needs.
- A Fabric & A Font: I shared what might be my favorite fabric + font combo yet.
- Catharsis for the Conspicuous Consumer: I rounded up my favorite loafers.
find me elsewhere