Ah, Nashville, how I love you! But alas, I am back in DC, and that's okay too.
A couple of favorites this week:
- Speaking of Nashville, just as I came back to town and was catching up on my Google Reader, this vintage beauty caught my eye on Apartment Therapy. So lovely. And wouldn't you know, it's in East Nashville. So, so tempting.
- This cocktail swatchbook featured on Oh Joy! was just the inspiration that I needed to get our go-to cocktail list in order. I hope to be back with a little free printable next week.
A Fabric Paper Glue recap:
- Tipsy Tuesday featured a little concoction of beer, whiskey, ginger liqueur, and lemon that we've dubbed the Tennessee Shandy. Try it. It's delicious.
- A Fabric + A Font party decor inspiration.
- Try This // a pretty chic statement necklace with little more than some basic jewelry-making supplies and wooden craft disks.
find me elsewhere