I feel like I say this every week, but this week was crazy. We spent last weekend in Wisconsin for a friend's wedding, where we got all shmancied up (see above). We got back to DC pretty late Sunday night, and I still don't feel fully recovered from the lack of sleep and overall shenanigans of the weekend. I've got to get my act together, though, because we're throwing a party tomorrow night, and I don't have one decoration made for it (I know, gasp). Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?
The Internets' finest this week:
- Look at these DIY polka dot shorts from Short of Something. Almost disgustingly adorable, no? I think that I must find the time to try this.
- These bar cart essentials from The Glitter Guide are right up my alley. That brass apple ice bucket is everything that my ice bucket dreams are made of.
- Have you seen this Etsy shop of pretty little prints - Small Talk? Something about them is just so wholesome and friendly. Like I want to hang out with 'em. But then that would be weird...because they're prints.
- I love this little Seattle kitchen on the Kitchn. Although, in this case, little is relative because I would die to have a kitchen that roomy. White cabinets, subway tile, butcher block, open shelving. PLUS...it looks like someone lives there and uses it! Nearly everything my little heart desires.
- I recapped our homemade bitters class experience.
- I shared a classic summer cocktail - the Silver Fizz.
- I created an elegant little Fabric + Font combo with a fetching marriage of navy and gold.
- I showed you how to make the inside of a wooden bowl gold (spoiler alert: paint) for a glamorous place to throw your keys and what not.
find me elsewhere