@fabricpaperglue on Instagram
Happy new year, everyone! What a crazy week, no?! When celebratory holidays like New Years land in the middle of the week, it seems to kind of throw everything off. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the weekend to get my head on straight and prepare myself to get into a new year rhythm next week.
- An adorable felt gem necklace tutorial by Confetti Studio for Handmade Charlotte
- A gorgeous roundup of the work of designer Ari Heckman by Mix and Chic
- Another utterly fun wedding from Bash, Please
- 2012 Goals: a rack-up of where I ended up on my 2012 goals
- 2013 Goals: a new list of goals for a new year
- A Fabric & A Font: a little something springy to chase away any winter blues
- Try This: an easy earring organizer tutorial for Luri & Wilma
- Try This: a step-by-step for a set of cheeky little shoe bags
find me elsewhere
If you've ever given one of my tutorials or cocktails a try or you've just been inspired by something you've seen here on Fabric Paper Glue, be sure to share a photo. I'd love to feature it!