Man, oh, man, do I love a cat in a bag. Classic.
- Um, popsicles in prosecco? Uh, yeah. Although, when I sent the link to Michael he responded with: "Might look cooler than it tastes/popsicle stick to the eye." That's what I'm dealing with here, people. (Southern Living via Apartment Therapy)
- Can we talk about how adorable this little teacher appreciation project is from Under the Sycamore's Ashley Ann on Skip to My Lou? I don't have any teachers in my life (that is, actively teaching me or my offspring), but I'm thinking it could make a pretty great mother's day gift, too.
- My eyes cannot completely absorb and my mind is unable to fully comprehend the beauty that is these hand-painted walls on Design Sponge. Period.
The Fabric Paper Glue rundown this week includes:
- A living room update with a little brass sculpture DIY action.
- More party inspiration from a fabric and a font.
- The beginning of another 1 supply - 3 projects using some gorgeous gift wrap to create super easy and delightfully coordinated party decorations.