Fabric Paper Glue on Instagram
I baked for the first time in ages this week. I made this strawberry cake, and it was both easy and amazing! And because it has fruit, it's totally okay to eat for breakfast. Right? I also started drinking coffee again and realized that I am like 100% friendlier and perhaps as much as 205% more productive. Coffee must be a part of my life. It's as simple as that.
The stuff that got me going this week:
- People have found so many clever uses for spray painted animal toys, and I've got to say that I'm a sucker for all of 'em -- including this neon garland by Design for Mankind's Erin Loechner via the HGTV blog.
- Hank + Hunt's round-up of summer party inspiration from Etsy immediately makes me smile and anxious to get my warm weather party on.
- Kirsten of 6th Street Design School shared some dreamy floral fabric options to mimic the beautiful, oh-so feminine curtains in her office, and it makes me yearn for a man-free workspace. Sigh.
- These free printable iPhone templates from See That There has my wheels spinning on all the fun ways that I could personalize my iPhone.
- This round-up of designer Megan Winter's work by Mix and Chic features a set of gold sculptures that have my little DIY gears turning. Although...I'm probably good to go on gold sculptures in my home for the moment.
- I love this DIY love necklace from More Design Please.
...and in case you missed it, the things Fabric Paper Glue (that's me!) got into this week:
- One step closer to the completion of the sloppiest reupholstery job there ever was! But I'm no quitter, dammit (unless, of course, I decide that I want to be this one time).
- An elegant font + fabric combination this week to inspire your party planning endeavors.
- My final (for now) tutorial on how to put to use that beautiful gift wrap that you just can't bear to see someone rip into: A clock!