I did zero Instagramming this week, but I did snap a photo of this pinata that I whipped up for my office party. I'm not really on my A game. Mostly because I gave up coffee, which I'm hoping will resolve stomach issues that necessitated my falling asleep on two different nights sitting straight up, which I can only assume looks creepy as hell. I hope my gallbladder isn't about to explode. Does that happen?
However, this did not keep me from enjoying the following things this week:
- Okay, you get it, I love World Market gift wrap (here, here, here). But look, so does Michelle at 4 Men 1 Lady! She used some to make a bar cart, which is like a double win in my book.
- You know Emily Henderson's assistant Orlando on Secrets from a Stylist? Have you read his blog Hommemaker? If you like snark, it's easily one of the most hilarious blog reads out there. Exhibit A: What Your Car Said About You Behind Your Back.
- Mmmm...Huevos Rancheros from Annie's Eats.
- Loving the "This Girl" series at The House that Lars Built. I'm all about creating my own little narratives for people and things, and she does such a classy job of it.
- A quick check-in on the 'ole 2012 goal list. So far, not too shabby.
- Derby Day and Cinco de Mayo hooked up to produce this delicious Mint + Grapefruit cocktail concoction.
- A Cinco de Mayo-inspired fabric-font combo to get the party planning wheels spinning.
- The 2nd of 3 projects you can tackle with a roll of gift wrap -- notebooks!
find me elsewhere