I love color. It's as if I've been waiting for the 80s to come back for my whole life (even though almost 1/3 of it was spent in the 80s). Anyway, on a single day, I had three fairly bold pink + coral items on my person. Perhaps I should scale it back a bit. But, really, life is so short, so maybe not...
Loving these things this week:
- I may accidentally drop 40 bucks on this beautiful gold striped Kate Spade iPhone case. And if I do, I'll blame it on Carlee Sizemore for including it in her round-up of gorgeous gold sundries this week.
- Do you watch Girls? I knocked out the entire series to date when Michael was out of town. I'm in love. It makes me feel so painfully yet delightfully awkward. So, yeah, I sorta squeeled with glee when Prippy Handbook lead me to these amazing Girls paper dolls by Vulture.
- Fruity ice cubes? Don't mind if I do, The Party Dress.
- For some reason, I've really been wanting a monogram necklace lately, which is really so un-me. I've had my eye on some acrylic options, thinking perhaps that would be more me. Anyway, this roundup of monogrammed goodness from Effortless Style sort of renewed the desire.
- Marked one more thing off my Twelve Goals in 2012 list with some bathroom upgrades.
- Another Tipsy Tuesday with a decadent hazelnut plum dessert cocktail.
- A feminine little Fabric + Font combo to inspire all any party planning in your future.
- The beginning of another 1 Supply - 3 Projects! This time, I'm using birch veneer, and I've kicked things off with a tutorial for a fabulous gold + birch bowl.
find me elsewhere