This week was a hectic one. Not only did we fit in a 4-day trip home to Tennessee, but we also had a 1-day DC-based staycation in celebration of our 2 year wedding anniversary. The highlight was a Gin 101 course that we took at the Gin Joint. Three genever tastings (the precursor to gin) and two gin cocktails...in an hour and a half. Yeah, I totally paid for that the next day. Now, it's a little link love time.
From the Interwebs:
- Faceted magnets from Pigeon Toe Ceramics / found via a lovely round-up from Fellow Fellow
- An adorable "let's do coffee" free printable from Eat Drink Chic
- Super playful Rothko-inspired DIY art from Dans le Townhouse
- Striking marble paper-covered boxes from Centsational Girl
From Fabric Paper Glue:
- Essential Supplies (cont'd): a thought-provoking conversation about glue
- Tried That: a gold ostrich
- A Fabric & A Font: wedding anniversary edition
- Try This: a stained wood necklace
- Try This: pom pom trim cloth napkins for luri & wilma
Did you have any favorites from around the web this week?
find me elsewhere