fabricpaperglue on Instagram
That, my friends, is a spicy cheese ball made to look like a present. This week has been full of holiday parties and DIY gift-making; although, I have plenty more to do on the latter front before we head out of town next Wednesday. What's still left on your list?
My favorite links this week:
- Studio DIY was on fire this week -- first an amazing ornament pinata and then some ginormous honeycomb Christmas lights.
- Gorgeous placesetting ideas from Anthology Magazine.
- A gift-wrapping party? What a great idea from The Sweetest Occasion!
- My Dream Workspace: a rounded up some art for my non-existent dream workspace.
- Try This: a mini modern Christmas tree tutorial.
- A Very Boozy Christmas: a recap of our annual holiday party.
- A Fabric & A Font: a candy cane combo
- Try This: a mini tinsel wreath tutorial for Luri & Wilma
- Try This: a modern jingle bell garland tutorial
find me elsewhere
If you've ever given one of my tutorials or cocktails a try or you've just been inspired by something you've seen here on Fabric Paper Glue, be sure to share a photo. I'd love to feature it!