fabricpaperglue on Instagram
When I wasn't working or being sick in bed, I spent nearly all of my time this week prepping for holiday parties -- both our own personal party tomorrow night and my Drink & DIY venture on Sunday night with Luri & Wilma and Ginger Root Design. I'm excited for this weekend's happenings but will also be relieved to have all the work associated with them behind me come Monday.
My favorite links this week:
- I picked up a beautiful obi when I was in Japan, so I find this DIY obi skirt from A Pair and A Spare intriguing.
- A gorgeous DIY hostess gift from Sugar & Cloth.
- A super easy project perfect for the holidays from Joy Ever After.
- A lovely, lovely color palette from Creature Comforts.
- A ridiculously fun, but borderline evil way to package a gift from Studio DIY.
find me elsewhere
If you've ever given one of my tutorials or cocktails a try or you've just been inspired by something you've seen here on Fabric Paper Glue, be sure to share a photo. I'd love to feature it!